Early Black Friday deal: Save up to 25% on Adobe’s CC Photography Plan
We’ve just spotted the first Adobe Black Friday deal of the year – and earlier than we expected. The software company has cut the price of its Creative Cloud Photography Plan (1TB) by up to 25 per cent, for a limited only.
It’s one of the best Black Friday deals we’ve seen so far – although it’s early days – with worldwide audiences (excluding Europe, the Middle East and Africa) saving a huge 25% on the 1TB Photography Plan; and audiences in Europe, the Middle East and Africa getting a 20% discount on the same 1TB plan.
Both deals beat the best Photography Plan offer we saw on Amazon Prime Day, which gave a 20% discount on the lower 20GB cloud storage option.
We think this could be Adobe’s best offer on the Photography Plan this November, so if it’s something you’ve been considering, this is a good opportunity to make a decent saving. Note the expiry date though: this deal from Adobe ends on Friday 16 November, before Black Friday officially starts – so if you’re interested, don’t leave it too late.
Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan: key facts
Adobe’s Creative Cloud Photography plan includes powerful photo service, Lightroom CC, which lets you edit, organise, store and share your photos from anywhere. It also includes Photoshop CC, and all its powerful editing and compositing tools, so you can transform your images into anything you can imagine.
Here’s a full list of the apps you’ll have access to with the Adobe Photography Plan:
- Lightroom CC for desktop, web and mobile
- Lightroom Classic CC for desktop workflows
- Photoshop CC to transform your photos
- Adobe Spark Premium to create graphics, web pages and videos
- Adobe Portfolio to easily build showcase websites
- 1TB of cloud storage to get you started
You can read more about Adobe’s Creative Cloud Photography Plan over on the Adobe website.
- The best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals for designers
- The best Adobe Black Friday deals in 2018
- Amazon Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals: what to expect in 2018
Powered by WPeMatico